#nojigglejune Was a Success!

How many of you set a goal but have a hard time sticking with it?  I know I do!  I have wanted to put in more time at the gym but always had a hard time sticking with the routine.  

Enter Katie from KTP on TPT and her amazing idea to put together a calendar of photo challenges called #nojigglejune.  



As soon as I saw her calendar, I wanted to join the fun!  I never knew that a silly photo challenge would be exactly what I needed to hold me accountable.  I did not post a photo every day, but I did go to the gym every. single. day. of June!


If you want to check out the photos I did post, you can find them on my Instagram page or you can search for #nojigglejune to see everybody's pictures!

It was not easy, but when you want something bad enough, you will make time for it in your day.  Did you know that if you spend an entire hour at the gym that it is still only 4% of your day?  4%!!!  Anybody has time for that!  

To celebrate meeting my goal, I went out and bought a new pair of gym sneakers!  I just LOVE the bright colors!



How many pounds did I lose?  ZERO!  Then why am I excited, do you ask?  

Even though there were not any changes on the scale, I noticed big changes when I looked in the mirror.  I noticed even bigger changes when I was actually working out!  I can push myself harder during cardio.  I am getting stronger and can lift more weight!  



Am I done?  Absolutely NOT!  I want to keep going!!!  Lucky for me, Katie from KTP on TPT wants to keep going too!  She put together another Instagram photo challenge for #jigglefreejuly!



I am so excited to keep this going and to see even bigger results!  Maybe I can even meet Katie at the gym while we're in Las Vegas to pose for July 10's #workoutbuddies photo!  

Will you join us for #jigglefreejuly?  

post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment