Viva Las Vegas!


I am so excited!  Beyond excited!

In 11 days, I will be on a plane heading to Las Vegas!  While I am there, I will be attending SDE's Differentiated Instruction conference for one day, the teacher-blogger meet-up on Wednesday night, and of course, the Teachers Pay Teachers Supercharge Seller Success conference.  Not only that but I will get to hang out with my husband and some old friends while meeting new friends!  Did I mention that we're leaving the kids home?  Yes!

For the last few weeks I have been getting myself prepared.  Here are a few things I have ordered to bring with me:

My name tag for the teacher/blogger meet-up:




My business cards that I just LOVE from VistaPrint:




I also ordered a cute little button from Zazzle to put on my bag:




I even ordered some new bags from thirtyone that will be arriving in the mail shortly to take with me!  I can't wait to see them!

Stay tuned because I will be showing them off and announcing a sweet giveaway to celebrate 600 followers in my TpT store (almost there) and my new blog!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment