July Currently

This is my first time participating in a Currently Link-Up!  I am linking up with Farley and a bunch of other teacher bloggers.  

I cannot believe that it is already July!  It always seems like summer moves too quickly.  Hopefully it will slow down because I am really enjoying playing outside with my kids and we don't get to do that much when our long winter rolls around.

Here goes...


Listening - My kids are napping!  That means I am listening to silence.  I started outside but it started to rain so now I can hear my fish tank.  Sweet silence, I love you!

Loving - We are getting a new privacy fence to keep our kids and dog in and hopefully everything else out!  So far, they just put the posts up but it is looking great already.

Thinking - Oh my goodness!  I have so much to clean, organize, and pack before we leave.  I should be doing something other than blogging right now, but I don't want to risk waking anybody up.  

Wanting - Lately my kids have been taking shorter than normal naps and I would love for them to take an extra long one today.  

Needing - Hopefully my husband will take the kids out today so I can get a lot done without my two littles hanging off of me. 

4th Plans - The 4th of July is one of my favorite holidays.  My entire giant family meets up at our camp, Duck Lake for an amazing day of food, family, and fun.  We have a few boats, a swimming area, a fire pit, a playground, and so many picnic tables all to ourselves.  In the evening, everybody lights flares around the lake for a "ring of fire" and several camps shoot off some fireworks.  Everybody has a blast!

In the coming days, I will be hosting a giveaway that I am super excited about!  Sarah from Edu-Clips donated $25 and my friend Megan donated $25 towards a thirty-one order with her.  I'll also be giving away $30 to my own TpT store!  

I hope you have a safe and fun holiday weekend!


post signature

5 comments:

  1. Hello, I'm so glad I found your blog through the July Currently. I'm Jamie and next year will be my first year teaching Special Education. Good luck getting everything done before the 4th. I have a ton of cleaning and organzing to do myself!

    Jamie
    Tales of a Carolina Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute blog! Welcome to the blogging community. I have been blogging for just a few months and am loving all of the great ideas out there. How fortunate to be able to go to Vegas! I wish I could, but oh, boy...kids in college. Cute first product! I will check back to see what you learned in Vegas. Any great tips send them my way:) Have fun!

    Renee at The Science School Yard

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your giveaway sounds amazing! I'll be stopping back! Your blog is adorable!

    Kimberly Ann
    Live, Laugh, I love Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooh the silence of napping. Enjoy! Great blog - I just found you through Farley's currently.
    Click below to stop by my blog and say hi!
    Sandra's Savvy Teaching Tips
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a FABULOUS giveaway!

    I can't wait.
    Deniece

    ReplyDelete