The Best Part of a 5 Hour Flight...

... is that I started and completed an entire product.  Even better, I had zero interruptions!  I mean, unless you count the flight attendant asking what I wanted to drink and snack on!  TpT time and snacks served to me?  Yes, please!  

I could have done without what the pilot called "moderate turbulence" that brought me to tears, but my work kept me distracted enough.  

Anyway, I just posted it and it is 50% off until Monday night.  Check it out!  Syllables - A Pin & Spin Activity

 Syllables - A Pin & Spin Activity



post signature

2 comments:

  1. Wow, just discovered your pin and spin. Brilliant! Just wondering if you plan to bundle any of them in your store, or maybe a "choose your own" bundle? Love the variety of subject areas you cover. thursdaytook@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello,

      Thank you for your awesome comment! I have tried to upload bundles but the files are HUGE and TpT has a limit. I am trying to figure out how to make the files smaller. When I do, I might be able to post a "create a bundle" option. If I can figure it out, I will email you!

      Best,
      Nicole

      Delete