August Currently

August.  Some people say that August is the Sunday of Summer.  I think August is filled with exciting things from summer trips to the Great New York State Fair to back to school.  But August also means the end of summer.  Bummer!  In upstate NY we don't get very long summers so I need to soak up every second of it.  

Currently, I am in Broad Channel, Queens in New York City visiting my husband's friends.  We come down each year and love our time here.  We took the train into Manhattan yesterday and the kids LOVED the train ride.  Lily has been begging to ride a train all summer and finally got her chance.  

We're going to head down to Long Beach in a little while after the kiddos wake up.  We haven't been to the beach yet this summer so it will be a fun adventure! 

I am linking up with Farley from Oh' Boy 4th Grade for her Currently series.  I love linking up and meeting new blogger friends.  

Another thing that I am excited about is my newest product that I just posted last night.  It was a special request and took a bit of time to complete.  I am pretty proud of it but I think I still might be adding things to it.  Do you ever post a product and then think of new things to add?  Goodness, that happens to me all the time! 

Anyway, here it is!  Functional Behavior Assessment - A Teacher-Friendly Guide






Well, the kiddos are starting to stir.  I'm excited to get to the beach and to spend some time with more family.  I hope you enjoy your "Sunday of Summer" with your family!  

post signature

5 comments:

  1. I am glad you are enjoying the extra time with your kids. That is one of the wonderful perks of being a teacher in the summer. I hope you have a great rest of August!

    Amy
    Eclectic Educating

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pizza and bagels sound WONDERFUL! I also need to get more organized before returning to work. :) Enjoy the rest of your summer.
    - Kelly :)
    http://mrscampbellskids.blogspot.com/2014/08/august-currently.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is nothing like great NYC pizza and bagels! :)

      Delete
  3. I LOVE NY! I'm so glad I found your blog through Farley's Currently. Now I can live vicariously through you. You'll have to eat at Katz' for me :) Hope you have a blast at the beach. I'm a tiny {majorly huge} but jealous. And your FBA looks amazing. I'm adding it to my wishlist...

    A Teaspoon of Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm totally not commenting on the Currently part of your post...I just happened to see you're a SPED teacher and lo and behold, you posted about FBAs. I know I'm going to be working with FBAs this year so I am going to have to check your resource out!!

    ReplyDelete