Sunday Scoop


Now that I am back at work and the days of the week actually matter, I am in love with Sundays.  Sundays are even sweeter this time of year because it means lazy football Sundays with my family and big crock pots filled with yummy goodness. 

I am thrilled to link up with Teaching Trio's Sunday Scoop!  



Oh my goodness!  One of the things I dread is cutting Thomas's hair.  He is 16 months of pure energy and it is difficult to keep him still!  I would bring him someplace, but I think that would be even more disastrous.  Wish me luck because I have been avoiding his haircut for a few weeks and he is overdue!

The one thing that I am super happy to be doing today is attending the baptisms of two of my itty bitty baby cousins, Matthew and Owen.  After the baptism my great big huge (and loud) family is all piling into my cousin's house for lunch.  I love these family gatherings!

I wish you all a relaxing Sunday and a successful week ahead.  

post signature

10 comments:

  1. We just did our haircut too! My daughter is two and a half and she's actually pretty good at the salon. If you haven't tried it before, Pigtails and Crewcuts is a children's salon that has great seats and LOTS of toys to distract. Good luck!

    Always Nerdy,
    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with that haircut! The baptism and party afterward sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the haircut and finishing up your next TPT product. I'll have to take a peek at your TPT store. Enjoy your baptisms! :)
    Literacy Loving Gals

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laundry is normally a Sunday activity for me too, but we had such a rainy, icky day yesterday that I finished it all then! Woohoo! Like you, I HAVE to do lesson plans, and hope to finish at least one TpT product. Enjoy your family gathering!

    Rachel
    Mrs O Knows

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a tone of TPT ideas to do. I managed to revamp two and add two new ones this past week. I am not as hopeful today.
    Kovescence of the Mind

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with the haircut! Laundry is always on my list, also...it's never ending.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty much every Sunday Scoop I've looked at has had laundry on the list! Including mine. I hope you get your little one's hair cut without too much trouble.
    Enjoy your week!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love big family gatherings, especially on Saturdays/Sundays with football on! Thanks for linking up!
    ~Kristen
    Chalk & Apples
    Teaching Trio

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have gotten pretty good cutting my son's hair. It sure saves money after his three sisters and their haircuts. Have a great Sunday with family and laundry:)

    Renee at The Science School Yard

    ReplyDelete