Sunday Scoop!




I am happy to be linking up with Teaching Trio's Sunday Scoop again.  What a fun way to end/begin my week! 


Sundays in Fall are my favorite!  Today, I have a crock pot of homemade sausage, bean, and escarole soup simmering.  It smells delicious.  My husband is outside working hard to finish our pool deck before the snow flies (which can be any minute around here). 

I have had a terrible cough and raspy voice since Wednesday.  My muscles ache from coughing so hard.  I am totally ready for it to be over.  Thankfully, it seems like the kids might have missed this one!  

I have so much to squeeze into nap time today!  Hopefully I'll be able to get it all done.  

Oh, and don't let the lack of laundry on my list fool you.  My washer and dryer have been busy all day!  If only there was a machine to fold and put away too!  

Have a great week!  

post signature

5 comments:

  1. Hey Nicole, I have to kick this terrible cough too! We definitely have to squeeze that nap time today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your adorable blog!!! I am so jealous is feels like Fall by you. It's been 95 in San Diego and miserably hot! Have fun at the park :)

    -Katie (your newest follower)
    http://thepawsitivepencil.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such a cute blog! It is so hard to find special educators (my school is especially for special needs kids). I love taking my kids to the playground. I love watching them play, and especially hearing their laughter!
    Have a great week!
    Stephanie (your newest follower!)
    Technology Timeout

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you feel better!! I have been taking Zicam all week!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh! Where will you be guest blogging? I hope you feel better soon! Perhaps the family time and the outdoors will do the trick :)
    -Jillian Starr
    The Starr Spangled Planner

    ReplyDelete