Sunday Scoop!



It's that time of the week again!  It seems like Sunday Scoops are all I have time for lately!  I am happy to be linking up with Teaching Trio again.  


I feel like I am finally coming up for air after being underwater for weeks!  School is starting to settle down and I am finally starting to feel better after being sick for weeks!  

It comes just in time too!  My brother and his wife are out of town this weekend so we are watching their lovely kids while they're gone.  So, instead of two, we have five!

We went apple picking, made our own pizzas, hiked in a creek, and painted pumpkins.  Today we are going to a birthday party at a different apple farm.  

AND...  I completed my first new product in a few weeks while we were driving!  You can find it in my TpT store.


We don't get too many of these nice weather weekends in Upstate New York this late in the year.  I hope to soak it all in!

I need to find some time to finish writing an IEP for an annual review on Monday.  Ugh!  I think paperwork is the worst thing about teaching.  Alas, it needs to be done.

Here is one of my favorite pictures of the day while we were hiking yesterday.  I just wish my son was in it along with the girls.  


I hope you enjoy your Sunday!

post signature

4 comments:

  1. I miss apple picking! When we lived up in Chicago it was my favorite Fall activity! Down here in Texas there is nothing like that. Have fun and hope you survive 5 kids! That would have me wiped out :)

    Carrie
    Adventure In Kinder and Beyond

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whew, at first I thought you had 5 kids! Not that there's anything wrong with having 5 kids, but was wondering how you could possibly be a blogger with that many:) Cousin bonding creates such great memories.

    Mary
    4th Works

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Sounds like a fun weekend with all those kids! Such a cute picture.

    Cheryl
    Techie Turtle Teacher

    ReplyDelete