Dear Winter Break,

Dear Winter Break,

     I am so happy to see you!  These last few weeks have been crazy filled with parent conferences, CSE meetings, report cards, professional development, and excited-to-the-max children.

     I love my job, don't get me wrong.  But, you are a welcome treat!  I am looking forward to 16 full days of relaxation and family fun.  Mornings that I can sleep until my kids wake me up.  Evenings that I can stay up past 8:00 and maybe catch up on some of my T.V. shows.  

     I have so much I am looking forward to accomplishing while you're here.  Baking cookies, visiting family, crafting.  Maybe I can even get to the hidden dusting that has been neglected for months!  Maybe not!

     Thank you for visiting.  Please do not rush your stay.  I want to savor every moment of you!

Say hello to your brother, February Break, for me.  I'll be looking forward to seeing him in a few weeks!

Lots of love,
A Very Tired Teacher




post signature

1 comment:

  1. I love this post! You speak for so many teachers who love their jobs and their students, but whose batteries are running low but he time they reach winter break. Enjoy your break - you've earned every relaxing moment.

    ReplyDelete