December SLANT

SLANT: Sending Love Across the Nation to Teachers.  It is the brain child of Jameson of Lessons With Coffee.  Jameson links up teachers that sign up each month with two other teachers.  After a month of emails back and forth, you receive a package from one teacher and you send a package to the other teacher.  



I have met some amazing teachers from all over the U.S. through SLANT and this month was no different!

First, I met Allie from The Positive Teacher.  




Allie is a teaching in Ohio and is also a Jamberry Nails consultant. She has really great ideas and wants to start her own TpT store!  I love following her Instagram @thepositiveteacher.  I sent Allie her 12 Days of Christmas themed box.  

The other teacher I met was Kristen from Kinderdoodlez.  



Kristen teaches Kindergarten in New Jersey.  Besides teaching and blogging, she has a TpT store.  She has a lot of brilliant ideas to share.  I am always so impressed by the creativity and energy of kindergarten teachers.  I would never be able to do it!

I received Kristen's package the day after Christmas.  My kids thought Santa came again when they saw the package on the porch!  I couldn't even get a picture of the beautiful box it came in because they were so excited!

Kristen included such a nice Christmas card.  Lily especially loved the GLITTER all over the front of the card.  


I really love this saying and it was such a nice reminder, especially since I was feeling overwhelmed by cleaning up from Christmas, keeping kids happy, and packing for our trip to my in-laws.  I really need to focus on letting that stress go!



The kids really loved unwrapping each individual gift.  (Sorry, Allie!  I didn't do that for you!)  



Can you believe this loot?



My favorite part was my new planner.  I love the bright pink!  I like to keep track of my TpT and blogging stuff but I don't need anything fancy so it was perfect.  

I added my business card to the front.




And the Christmas card I received from Teacher pay Teachers.  I wanted to have a reminder of how lucky I am to be a part of such a great organization!  TpT always goes above and beyond with making us all feel a part of Team TpT! 



The best part of SLANT is the relationships that develop each month.  I am thankful for all of my blogger buddies and have made some lasting connections.

If you want to sign up for SLANT, you can find more information at Jameson's blog, Lessons With Coffee.


post signature



No comments:

Post a Comment